There are a number of ways you can assist us with achieving access to justice for women in Australia.
Making a financial contribution is an easy way to assist us with achieving access to justice for women in WA. Any donation over $2 is tax-deducatable and no matter what the amount, your donation makes a difference!
To make a donation, please complete and return this form.
Volunteering is a great way to demonstrate your commitment to social justice and the equality of women. Click here for information on current volunteering opportunities.
We engage in and/or endorse a number of campaigns promoting and protecting the rights of women and prioritising social justice. You can contribute by taking part in a campaign and spreading the word!
- World Day of Social Justice
- International Women's Day
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- World Health Day
- International Day of Families and National Families Week
- International Day against Homophobia
- World Day for Cultural Diversity
- National Sorry Day
- National Reconciliation Week
- National White Wreath Day
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- World Environment Day
- World Refugee Day and National Refugee Week
- International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- NAIDOC Week
- National Aboriginal and Islander Children's Day
- International Day of the World's Indigenous People
- International Youth Day
- World Suicide Prevention Day
- International Day of Peace
- International Day of Older Persons
- International Day of Non-Violence
- World Teacher's Day
- World Mental Health Day
- International Day of Rural Women
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- Reclaim the Night
- Universal Children's Day
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and White Ribbon Day
- World Aids Day
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- International Volunteer Day
- World Human RIghts Day
- International Migrants Day
Download our Domestic Violence Zines!
The Women's Law Centre in collaboration with the DV Legal Workers Network produces a street mag or "zine" each year during the 16 Days of Activism against Gender Violence. The zines include women's creative pieces that address gender oppression and more specifically gender violence and can be used as educational resources when teaching about the implications of FDV.